Our Lady of Grace Catholic School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
The first day of school is Monday, August 28th for grades 1-8.


Tuition accounts for only about 60% of our school’s operating budget. The other 40% comes from: parish subsidy, Diocesan grants, donations, and FUNDRAISING. Here are a few ways throughout the year that we fund raise to help keep tuition affordable:

  • Annual Fund
  • Athletics
  • Shopping Certificates (Same Day & Special Order Certificates) - Throughout the year 
  • OLG Fall Food Truck Fest - September 16, 2017
  • KidStuff Books Fundraiser: Begins: (Students will receive their books)     Ends: (Payments and/or books must be returned to school)
  • Read-A-Thon 
  • Scholastic Book Fair - October 8-13, 2017
  • Night at the Races - November 3, 2017
  • Craft & Vendor Show - November 5, 2017
  • Sarris Candy Sale (Christmas)
  • Santa Shop - November 28 - December 1, 2017
  • Santa Breakfast - Saturday, December 2, 2017
  • Cabaret - February 9, 2018
  • Sarris Candy Sale (Easter)
  • Annual Dinner Auction - March 17, 2018
  • AOK Kindraiser - May 2018


Unlike many other schools, Our Lady of Grace Catholic School does not have a fundraising requirement per family. We have many different fundraising events for you to choose from. We also have many fundraisers that allow you to sell goods and products to friends and family to help raise funds for our school. While your participation is not mandatory, every little bit helps to keep our tuition affordable.