Our Lady of Grace Catholic School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu

Happy 65th Anniversary OLG!

On February 21, 1954, the cornerstone for Our Lady of Grace School, Scott Twp. was laid. That fall the school opened with four grades. The photo shows the first faculty of the school, Sisters of the Holy Humility of Mary, Sr. Dominic Sofia, Sr. Jeanne Ann Shockcor, Sr. Mary Helen Huber, Principal, and Sr. Laurentine Casper.